Kids love our bio glitter tattoos, they are fun and safe for the environment.
Eco-friendly and water-safe, the bio glitter is made from sustainably sourced plant cellulose film that completely biodegrades in freshwater.
Why you’ll love it
These body glitter tattoos are good for you and the environment. It’s plastic-free, chemical-free, and 100% biodegradable.
Proudly Australian made. Designed to make you sparkle like sunlight on the ocean.
- Pick out your self-adhesive stencil. Remove the backing so it's sticky, and place it where you'd like the tattoo.
- Apply the body glue.
- Let the glue dry until it's almost clear, then remove the stencil.
- Using a small brush, apply the glitter generously over where you placed the glue. It's easy to use a variety of colors, they blend nicely.
- Use a big brush (like a blush brush) to remove the extra glitter. And what you are left with is an awesome sparkly glitter tattoo!
- These glitter tattoos (and cosmetic glue) are designed to stay on for several days so they won't wash off in water. But they are easily removed with any of the following products you are likely to have in the bathroom or kitchen cupboards:
- rubbing alcohol (eg isopropyl)
- an oil-based moisturiser (eg vitamin e cream)
- or any other type of oil, eg jojoba, almond oil, even sunflower or olive oil
- Just gently rub the oil (or alcohol) over the design and it should begin to lift and dissolve immediately, no scrubbing needed
- No Plastic
- No Chemical
- The jar has a mirror and brush
- The perfect solution for eco-friendly glitter on the go
- Australian Made and Owned